Kayla grew up on the Monterey Peninsula in California. She attended St. Olaf College and graduated in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts in Music. Kayla graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law, cum laude, in 2016. At Wake Forest, Kayla was a member of the Moot Court Board and a notes and comments editor for the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law. Kayla joined Robinson & Lawing, LLP in 2017 after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard Dietz at the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- St. Olaf College (B.A. 2011)
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Notes and Comments Editor, Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law
- Member, Wake Forest Moot Court Board
- The Honorable Richard Dietz, North Carolina Court of Appeals, 2016-17